Monday, October 8, 2007

Hello my name is...

fiona.

welcome to my blog. here is a little about me.

who: fiona westmoreland

where: lagrange, ga

my "& co": john, mary maddox (2), & grady (1) (husband, daughter, & son respectively)

daytime job: carpet designer

nighttime job: mother & wife

late night job: searching blogs/internet/thinking up new things to make!

biggest challenges: trying to juggle kids (14 1/2 months apart), family, work, and life!

love: my kids laughter, my husband knowing me so well, my family, my neighborhood, my town, my job, photoshop, being crafty.

hate: math

history: grew up in a great family, went to lagrange college and was in a sorority and played soccer, graduated and worked as a residential upholstery designer in burlington, nc for 2 yrs, got married to my high school sweetheart and moved to our hometown, worked for my college as an admission counselor until I had mary maddox, worked in commercial insurance for 9 months (I couldn't handle the stress), got a job as a carpet designer at interface flor, had my son grady, continue to juggle life, work, kids, etc!


i hope that you enjoy my blog! i can't promise that i will post everyday, but i will try!

fiona


4 comments:

jlindsey said...

I'm so proud of you & I can't wait to check everyday to see what my friend/neighbor has new to say!

I'm also so proud to be your 1st comment!

Pelham said...

Oh I can't wait! I am so excited to get to read about my most favorite family in the whole wide world! Love you Fi!

Pelham

Sinead said...

yay for you for joining the blogging world! :)

Kerri said...

Come on in - the water is fine!