Monday, October 13, 2008

help me rhonda!!

i need help. mm insists on being a duck for halloween (this all came about because her friend "lou" said she was going to be a duck, is this true lindsey?) anyway, i am going to attempt to make a duck costume, but need help trying to think of something for grady...i can't really think of anything that goes with a duck...goose, nah, egg, nah. so, here is a little contest...if have a good idea, leave a comment...i might even throw in a prize for the winning idea!!! oh, there is one stipulation...it can't be anything with a hat, bulky, or anything else that a picky 2 yr old won't wear...don't you see my difficulty?!

by the way, i really get into making halloween costumes...something about me making everything 10 times more difficult for myself than it has to be...one day i will learn! here are the last couple of years

2006



2007


5 comments:

Sinead said...

I think you should have him be a cowboy riding a horse. you could add the body of the horse around him and give him some fake legs to flop around. ;)

or there's mom's suggestion of a giesel. ;)

Margaret C. Sanders said...

I can't believe how much they have grown!

Margaret C. Sanders said...

I'VE GOT IT! Wrap Grady in tape. Duck Tape! Get it? What is my prize?

Kerri said...

Good luck with the duck costume - you will do great! I'm just glad mine changed her mind from an 'astronaut ballerina' to a cheerleader. PHEW! I'll think on that complimentary costume.

Mrs. Comerford said...

Make Grady a piece of bread. Since ducks always eat bread Mary Maddox can go around pecking him! I'm sure she would like that a lot more than him! :)