Friday, December 12, 2008

pop quiz


i decided to post this picture because....

a) these are the cutest kids in america
b) i wish i was at the beach instead of here with this miserable weather
c) these are the cutest kids in america
d) i feel really guilty about not posting
e) i am trying distract myself since i don't really want to remind myself i haven't bought a single christmas present...
f) i am really good at procrastinating
g) i am really panicking inside since christmas is two weeks away and i haven't bought a single gift
h) these are the cutest kids in america
i) all of the above

ding...ding...ding! since you all got it right i will let you all play heads up seven up after recess...maybe you won't notice when i slip out and do all my christmas shopping...(panic, panic, panic!!

8 comments:

jlindsey said...

I have one word for you... etsy! It's where I've done most of mine! Also, I LOVED heads up 7 up when I was a kid! Heck, I still do! Let's all play next time we're together!

jlindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sinead said...

no stress...I'd vote for the cutest kids in America ones. Hope you get some shopping done so that the stress level goes down!

lala said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

The Keating's said...

I love the look on Mary Maddox's face! They are all precious!

BJ Wright said...

Christmas shopping? practically done. my secret? www.quixtar.com all kinds of cool exclusives and partner stores. the best part is i get paid to use it :) IBO 2517610 if you go. hope all is well Fi, and merry Christmas to your whole family! love ya, Bob

emily mccarthy { designer } said...

I always love your blog! I gave you a blog award!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

They are indeed adorable!