Sunday, February 3, 2008

are you a....


this is a new term that i love...i ran across it on a blog in which i am a blurker...so let's resolve this...if you are a blurker, welcome. i am glad you are here...leave a comment and you will be a blurker no more! i promise to start leaving evidence on the blogs that i read so they know that i love reading their stories, getting ideas, finding new sites or blogs.

by the way, this is not to make anybody feel guilty if you are a blurker. i hope that you enjoy this little blog of mine...as long as you aren't creepy...if you are creepy, please don't come back! and if you aren't creepy, i just am curious who you are...maybe you have a blog that i can blurk!

6 comments:

Sinead said...

you crack me up!

Kerri said...

I just might copy this same info on my blog - I just want to scream (sometimes) - LET ME KNOW YOU WERE HERE! Funny post!

jlindsey said...

You know I'm Blurking...ahem...

Pelham said...

I am Lindsey's blurker! But I will do a better job at commenting on their blog! I love it!

The Keating's said...

I'm guilty!

Beth said...

Hi Fiona! I found your blog via my friend, Kama Shaw. And then I noticed you are friends with the Bakers. And they're friends with our friends, Tim Thurman and Leigh Ann Huffstetler. Not quite 6 degrees of separation... but close. Anyway, love your blog. Wish I was as witty and funny as you on my blog (http://piperbean.blogspot.com). Come on over and BLURK sometime! Oh, and my husband is Dan Piper... who lived in the "neighborhood" on College several years back.