Saturday, February 23, 2008

Guest Blogger!

Hi everybody! It's Sinead--Fiona's sister. Fiona gave me the keys to her blog, and rather than wreck havoc and cause trouble, I figured I'd share some pics that I took of her gorgeous and hilarious kiddos today. I came down to LaGrange for the weekend and spent the best morning with Fiona, Mary Maddox, and Grady. We had such fun running around the yard at Gran and Papa's house, and of course we had to spend some time on the playground there.

How could you resist this gorgeous face? I mean, come on!

Grady was being particularly cooperative with me, so he was my predominant photographic subject today. Maggie (my oldest) is so tired of her paparazzi mommy that she usually just runs away or gives me this kind of face
when she sees me coming with the camera. Not Mary Maddox and especially Grady--they were all smiles for me. Maybe it was just that it was a different person behind the camera. At any rate, enjoy! :) (oh, and some of these are overexposed, but I still like the image. I just got a new lens--50mm f/1.8 prime--and I'm still in the process of figuring it out.)


I wish wish wish that this one wasn't overexposed, but alas... Sweet Grady. I could just eat him up!


Doesn't he just look like he's ready to get into the middle of something? :)


I already said that he was being cooperative, right?

and not to be outdone--Miss Mary Maddox had to get in on the paparazzi thing, too!


That's enough from me. Thanks for letting me be a guest blogger, Fiona! You need to return the favor on my blog some time! We had a blast with you guys, too! love you!
Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello, too! :) You know you want to!

sinead

6 comments:

Kerri said...

LOVE the photos Sinead!

fiona said...

thanks sinead! great pics of my wild kids!

jlindsey said...

Those are great pictures, I especially love the ones of them looking out of that window!

jlindsey said...

Also, how did you get your pictures that size?? They're huge! I love it!

Sinead said...

Thanks, guys! :)

Lindsey, the "windows" are the windows in the little playhouse (formerly the dog house) by the playground thing at our parents' house. :) I uploaded my full size pics to photobucket and just pulled the links from there. :)

ericka said...

hey mrs fiona! it was great talking to you at chik-fil-a & seeing mm & grady! so i figured i would comment your blog! and ask your e-mail address so i can send some pitures to you i took at the daycare!(if you want them)