Saturday, April 19, 2008

big news!

and no i am not pregnant! (by the way, sorry about the april fool's joke, apparently it got a lot more people that i had expected. i am really sorry.)

can you spy anything unusual in the picture below?

yes, we are moving! anyway, this is the reason for the lack of posts lately. we are busy touching up paint, cleaning closets, and donating half of our life to goodwill after hours...(for those of you that don't have kids, that is after the kids go to bed!)

we are very excited and sad to leave this great little house, where we spent the first 5 years of our marriage, had our babies, and have gained the most wonderful friends! the good thing about it is we are only moving a mile away! crazy, huh?, but our friends and neighbors have assured me that we could still come to the neighborhood events. (by the way, i cleared that with them before i signed the contract on the new house) more to come on the new house soon, i promise.

so, if you know of anybody that needs a super cute little house with the best neighborhood in the world, please spread the word. i will be posting more interior pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

jayne said...

Fi - I am blown away with all you have posted. I'm always giving thought to what your day is like because I still miss you so much, but now, I almost feel like you've brought me up to date with so many things! MM and G-Man are absolutely the cutest kids I've ever seen. You are the greatest mom (I knew you would be). Please post pics of the new home; I wish I could have the home that's for sale. (what a doll house). As Christopher Robin said to Pooh " Promise you won't forget me, ever? I love u, jayne