Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sweet boy!

so, i have been hard on my little grady man lately...even with all the dirty faces, funny pigtail wearing, goldfish dumping, dog water bathing, porch jumping, under the dressing room door running, cat food emptying, ketchup licking, acorn hoarding, ear infection getting, stain-making, ice cream/sucker/fruit snack/sticky food loving, all around little boy acting...i love this little man and i wouldn't change him for the world!

by the way... thank you clorox, spray and wash, windex, pampers, heinz, benedryl, tylenol, and band-aid...we couldn't do it without you!

5 comments:

Pelham said...

Look at that sweet boy!

Sinead said...

I've been feeling that way about Maggie lately, too, so I totally understand where you're coming from. Give sweet Grady a hug from me! :)

jayne said...

See my post on "Big News"?

fiona said...

jayne...I did see your post and i love it...i have been missing you lately too...i am so glad that you like the blog! it is the only way to keep up with us crazies!!! love and miss!

Kerri said...

Aren't they sweet anyway! Cool pic.