Wednesday, April 30, 2008

we are now the proud owners of...

2 houses less than a mile away from each other! wow...we must be crazy! here is a sneak peek at the new house! we are really excited! let's just hope that our sweet little house sells!

here is one big reason that we are leaving such a great house and neighborhood...don't you just love this kitchen? (no the walls aren't as pink as they look in the picture) black and white tile floors, lots of cabinets, room for an island, a breakfast area (not shown in this picture), and a gas stove (don't worry, i have the fire dept's digits!)


here is the sunroom...we can't wait to sit in here and watch the kids as they play outside.

and mm's favorite..."the playground and play house"...she kepts talking about the new house at her playground...of course the house is secondary to the playground! the yard is huge! more pics to come later of the rest of the house and yard.

so...there you have it. we have given the current owner 10 days to move out. we are going to do a little painting and such before we move in since we aren't pressed for time. it is funny, i kept pushing back when i think that we are moving in. i bet you can't guess why that might be?!

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Congratulations! Good luck selling your current home. I'll keep my ears to the ground for potential buyers!

Sinead said...

I love it! I can't wait to see the inside! :)

Margaret said...

Love it. Just keep the old house for me!!Cannot get your mom on the phone for weeks!!Hope all is well
Love to you all

XXX

Margaret C. Sanders said...

have you decided on how you are going to decorate MM & Grady's rooms?

The Keating's said...

Fiona...I LOVE your new house! What street is it on? Good luck selling your other one...it is precious so I am sure it won't take long!! Sarah

Kim said...

Fiona!!! I love this house and I love your blog page! :) Jayne shared with me the other day and I am so impressed with your family! The kids are adorable. I know you are such a proud moma!! I miss you! I made a blog page myself today! Let's keep in better touch ok! Take care!