Monday, March 3, 2008

happy 100th!

so...it is my 100th post on this little blog about me and my family and i have heard that you are supposed to post 100 things that you don't know about me on my 100th post...well, as most of you know, i am pretty much an open book, so this was a tough task! since i know that no one has time to read all 100 things at once, i thought that i would break it up into 10 at a time, so here goes!
  1. i secretly/not so secretly wish we could move to another country (preferably somewhere in europe) for 1 year. only a year though!
  2. my dream job would be writing and illustrating children's books.
  3. i don't have a favorite color, but i have a least favorite color...purple! it is fine on everybody else, but not me!
  4. when i was little i gave numbers relationships...ie: 1 was the best, 2 always was there to help 1, 5 was the most popular, 10 was the most important, 9 was always really busy being the vice president to 10, and nobody liked 8 because it was always jealous because it wasn't 9 or 10! i know, weird huh? we should have seen my math phobia coming!
  5. i often don't buy things because i think that i could make it cuter!
  6. i love the smell of new cabbage patch kids.
  7. motherhood is ALOT harder than i thought it would be.
  8. i am obsessed with fonts...i could look at fonts all day! by the way, i just found this site http://kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/fontsforpeas/ where you can turn your handwriting into a font! i thought that it was really cool.
  9. i am a better mother because i work...that sounds awful, but it is true!
  10. i have wanted a volvo station wagon since i was 11...i know, that is weird too
so, here is the question...how many of these did you know? let me know and stay tuned for 11-100! i am sure that it will just prove how really weird i really am!

6 comments:

jlindsey said...

Those "weird" idiosyncrasies are exactly why I love you!

Kerri said...

See - you aren't a complete open book! I didn't know some of those. Can't wait for 11-100!

The Keating's said...

You are not weird...you are creative and that is what makes you so great! You are my creative inspiration!

Sinead said...

lol I knew those...well, not the purple thing (ok, so I did know that, but that's just because of our conversation with MM the other day about her favorite color). I suppose I'm supposed to know those things about you, though. ;)

fiona said...

sinead, did you even know about the number relationship thing? mom didn't even remember that!

Margaret said...

So excited you want to come to Europe for a year You would be so much closer and Rose will be your nanny!!
Lots of love and miss you all
Margaret
xxxxx