Friday, November 9, 2007

for the kiddos...


i had the pleasure of chatting with friends last night. we talked about lots of stuff, but one thing stuck with me...we talked about how we always hate pictures of ourselves...why is that...i am sure that it is because i always see my turkey neck or muffin top...etc. you get the picture. anyway. lindsey said and it is so true that we need to let go of our insecurities and just take pictures of ourselves so our kids have them when they are older...she is right. maybe mm & g won't notice my turkey neck or muffin top!

ps-did you notice that i picked a picture of myself that doesn't show my neck or muffin top...i guess our insecurities will always be there...oh well.

2 comments:

jlindsey said...

You're beautiful!

Kerri said...

I guess we have to embrace that we are all pretty - just some days more than others! Great shot!