Wednesday, November 7, 2007

one day...


this is my dream...i am going to one day buy some sort of property that is not a home (ie: a barn, school, church,etc) and renovate it into a home. we saw this barn coming back from huntsville..it would be perfect except for one thing...i would have to cross too many bridges to get to it. :) (that is a joke between my family and i...i told john once that we can't live in a house that you have to cross a bridge to get to...the reason you ask?...if you have to cross a bridge, that means that it is too far out. i always want to live in town...close to everything)

i already have my sights set on the old coca cola building downtown lagrange...i am sure lots of other people do too...i will have to save my pennies!

here is lots more pictures from this old house.com... http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20052183,00.html



1 comment:

Sinead said...

I love that barn! I eye it every time I drive past and think to myself how nice it would be to live there (well, maybe not in the barn for me, but you get the idea!). It's fairly close to Birmingham...