Tuesday, November 20, 2007

okay, so i am not so good at math...

my grammar could be better...science, not so much...history couldn't hold my attention...spelling, thank you spell check...organization? ha!...but i must say, i LOVE being crafty! this is what i love doing...creating things with my own hands, with my imagination. sure, i stay up countless hours that i should be sleeping, but it was worth it. it was all worth it because when mm saw it this morning...she said, "a TURKEY! on my shirt! GOBBLE GOOBLE!"

(ps...i think that mm is going to be crafty too...her favorite activity is painting at school and montessori! i knew that girl was mine!)

here is why i am so sleepy today...


4 comments:

jlindsey said...

You are so freakin' crafty! You make the rest of us Mom's look like we're craft-challenged...Thanks!

Kerri said...

Not only does my cutie NOT have a Thanksgiving shirt - YOU go out and make a new shirt each time a new holiday comes around. You ARE trying to make the rest of us look bad!

The Keating's said...

Fiona! You are just so crafty! I love the shirts...they will be the hit of the classroom!!! Sarah

Pelham said...

I want you to be my mommy! Will you?