Monday, January 21, 2008

snow in georgia!


winter wonderland...only in georgia can it be 70 degrees one week and snow the next! we are not complaining though. it was great! i think that we were more excited than the kids.

i think that this picture is hilarious. i guess her mommy didn't want her to get cold!

as i said...the parents were more excited than the kids. i think that they were cold and wet and they didn't really care that this won't happen again for another 5 or so years!


after a long day, this is what the scene looked like at my parents! (my nieces and nephews were there too) too bad i didn't have my video camera (coming in feb) the sound of these next pictures was deafening! i don't know if they were trying out sing/dance each other or just trying to keep themselves awake. whatever it was, i haven't laughed so hard in a very long time...my brother had his video camera...i will try to get him to send it to me so you can hear it for your own ears!




3 comments:

jlindsey said...

Fiona, I SWEAR didn't look at your blog, with a picture of your house in the snow until AFTER I posted mine! I promise you I'm not a copy-cat...at least in this instance!

fiona said...

i am glad that you posted a picture of your house. i loved it. you know that i don't care. i am just glad that i had something so prety to look across the street to this weekend!

The Keating's said...

I love the pictures! I love MM's outfit during her "singing show"!! The pictures of the snow are great, too! Looks like fun! Sarah