Monday, March 10, 2008

11-20...more funny things about little ole me!

here we go again!

11. i get upset if my magazines or books get wrinkled
12. i can't draw... and i am serious. i can paint, but i can't draw.
13. i hate, hate, hate my neck...it is like a turkey.
14. i can't resist stripes or polka dots.
15. i talked so much in high school, one of my teachers moved me next to her desk...i started talking to her so much that she moved me back...i didn't care who i talked to!
16. i traded my super cute jeep wrangler for a honda civic...my only practical decision!
17. when i was little, i wanted to be a nun when i grew up! HA! mom even made me a habit!
18. if i didn't have kids, i would drive a vintage mini (a red one!)
19. i hate my handwriting.
20. one of my favorite smells is a new cabbage patch kid!

So...what did y'all think about those?

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I didn't know that ANYONE could resist Stripes and Polka Dots!