Monday, March 17, 2008

it may not be easy being green...but it sure is fun!

we had a great st patrick's day...here are some pics to prove it!

mm and grady put some mushrooms out for the leprechaun...he really enjoyed it. he even left a note...(by the way, we were in the kitchen getting the leprechaun something to drink. i was getting glass down when i asked mm and g if they thought that the leprechaun would like milk or juice. when i turned around, grady was handing me a beer! we are going to have trouble with that boy!)


we had the neighborhood kids over...i tried to convince them that papa emo was a real leprechaun, but they didn't believe me!


you can't fool this one!


i think that this little man might be the cutest leprechaun ever!...can't you tell he is trouble. he looks so much like his daddy here...not the trouble part, that is totally me!


here is my sweet friend melissa and her sweeter baby! couldn't you just eat him up?


the girls got into the painting after everybody left...i doubt ms pat lets them paint on themselves at montessori.

if you thought valentines was bad scroll down!


mm, don't paint on your face!...i'm not mommy!...right-i see that.


a mustache like papa's.


how could i resist this face?...my friend lindsey thinks that i am setting her up for a whole body full of tattoos! maybe she will get it out of her system now...let's hope!

we hope that your leprechauns had a great day!

4 comments:

Sinead said...

hehehe! Too funny about Grady and the beer!

We had a great time tonight! Thanks for letting us come along. :)

Oh, and Lindsey and Kerry--I'll update my blog tomorrow. lol My munchkins took FOREVER to go to bed!

jlindsey said...

We had so much fun tonight! Thanks for hosting the lot of us!

Pelham said...

Hey what's wrong with Tatoos? She can have one like Ant-Me P's. 4-H FOR LIFE!!!

I wish I was at the St Patty's Day Party! Yall just have too much fun without me!

Kerri said...

We had the best time. Our crew was worn out! The food and friends were fabulous!