Monday, March 31, 2008

21-30

21. i wish i was a runner.
22. i love getting my hair washed at the hairdressers
23. mohawks give me the chills...you know the ones where the whole head is shaved bald except that piece down the middle...uh!
24. my favorite song is baby got back!
25. i secretly wish i had gone into construction.
26. i hate my handwriting.
27. i wish i was as organized as melissa.
28. i can't wait until april 15th.
29. i am dying to go to the beach!
30. the past few weeks, i have been thinking about ireland and feel the need to bring the kids there to meet their extended relatives. (don't worry, i am not stupid...this trip will have to wait!)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

The suspense is killing me - love the comments!

Sinead said...

I've been thinking about Ireland, too. I'd love to bring the girls, but we're a couple of years from that (maybe two? we'll see...).

love this list! oh, and I'm dying to go to beach, too, and I don't think I'm going to get to go this year, either. oh well...once I finally lose all my weight, I'll go and won't be embarrassed to be in a bathing suit!

Hope you guys are doing well!