Tuesday, March 11, 2008

happy birthday mom!


today is my mom's birthday...we celebrated by going out to a really fancy dinner (chick-fil-a) and a really snazzy outing (the grocery store) ...but we had a great time!

this past year since mom had her stroke has been really rough on her, but she is doing terrific. she has come an enormous way and we are all so proud of her... i don't think that many people would be able to cope with having a severe debilitating stroke, quit smoking, and go through menopause at the same time...but she did and we admire her strength!

so, happy birthday mom! we love you!

4 comments:

Margaret C. Sanders said...

Happy 16th Birthday, E-Tina! We love you!

Pelham said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! I wish I had been at Chick-fil-A with yall!

Margaret C. Sanders said...

Pelham, I bet you were craving a #5 8 pack with lemondade...but wait... southwest Georgia does not have Chick-Las! We just have Mr. Chick!

Sinead said...

Mom, I talked to you, too, but I wanted to post it here, too. I love you and hope you had a happy birthday. :)