Saturday, March 29, 2008

our computer crashed

literally! john and i woke up in the middle of the night to the most horrible crashing sound...I knew that there was a tree through the roof or a car in the living room...nope it was our computer crashing through the amoire in grady's room. the shelf collapsed and left our computer dangled there in mid air! scary huh? by the way, grady slept through the whole thing! (i guess that is one good thing about being a holy terror during the day is that he sleeps really well at night! ) anyway, that is the reason for the blog-silence this week, but i have a lot to catch up on...bare with me!

1 comment:

Sinead said...

yikes! Too funny that he slept through it!

hey...there aren't any consignment sales in LaGrange or Newnan in the next couple of months, are there? I know I missed the ones last month, but I thought I'd check...